Product Care Information
To help ensure you get the most from your purchases, please follow these simple care guidelines.
- Always store your fur garments in cold storage when you are finished wearing them for the season. A Professional Fur care Specialist is equipped with temperature, humidity, and light-controlled storage facilities to protect your fur, keeping it from drying out, and prematurely aging your garment. Do not store in a humid or dry place where no air is circulating. Avoid heat and humidity.
- Have your fur cleaned annually by an Professional Fur care Specialist. Please never use a dry cleaner.
- Have any small rips or tears repaired immediately by your Professional Fur care Specialist.
- Always hang your fur on a broad-shoulder hanger. Please never use a wire hanger. Do not allow your fur to be crushed.
- Never hang your fur in Plastic bags. They prevent the air from circulating, which can dry out the leather. Bags (even cloth bags) can also cause wear and broken hairs over time where the bag rests against the fur.
- Do not store your fur garment with mothballs.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray or other chemicals near your fur. The alcohol content in these products will dry the leather.
- If your fur gets wet, please shake it out and hang it to dry in a well-ventilated room. Avoid direct heat or radiators.
- Never iron fur or the lining. Ironing will ruin fur; the heat will penetrate to the leather and cause it to dry and tear.