Today we speak with the talented shoe designer @Lizziecoleman. Her shoes are handmade to order in London, using craftsmanship of the highest quality. Leading a change by slowing the fast pace of fashion, she only designs collections not seasons, creating heavenly shoes made to last for generations. Made up of beautifully detailed fabrics in silks and cottons all sourced in England, she creates the most stunning flats and heels. Her famous heels have the most elegant last and point you can find in the world of shoes today.
1) What are the things that you have realised you miss most?
I miss my friends and family, and going out to eat.
2) Where are you at the moment?
3) What is your daily routine?
My daily routine is definitely a chilled one. I wake up and have a cup of tea and feed Tiggy (my darling mini Daxon). Then we slump back into bed and check emails. Workout, walk with Tiggy, shower, brunch, work, walk again, bath. Supper and then either evening much needed catch up with my very much missed friends and family or film, tv super chilled and I must say I am embracing the slow pace and really quite loving it.
4) What is your favourite lockdown outfit?
5) What do you do for mindfulness/things to keep you positive?
6) What will you never take for granted again?
Liberty. The freedom to do what I want, when I want.
7) What is your makeup and skincare routine?
I have replaced makeup with a tan (and La Roche Posse spf 50) and Elizabeth Arden night cream.
8) Favourite music/podcasts/books?
Completely obsessed with Spotify, I cant think of one particular artist that favours the rest, playlists for all moods.
Podcasts: Deliciously Ella, ideal time to really improve health and well being, Book: Jesse Burton, “The confession’ it’s a page turner.
9) What will you do first as soon as lockdown is over?
See friends and family.
10) What workout/sports do you do?
I train with my bother Paddy Colman at least 4 times a week, he is a PT . I also love walking and cycling.
11) Who has inspired you most in the public eye during this time?
I am completely inspired by all the frontline workers, who have kept us going through such a scary time. I am endlessly inspired by their resilience and their bravery is incredible. I also think Captain Tom Moore has become a much needed inspiration. What a legend.
12) What positive things do you think will come out of this worldwide coronavirus pandemic?
I really hope we maintain an attitude of gratitude and unity, and remember what a surreal experience we all endured together.